Monday, January 7, 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog

That is the question.

In fact, that has been the question for quite some time. (just ask my BFF and husband)
I love the idea of blogging.
Having my own personal website, connecting with friends and making new ones.
But, is finding a good, clever name for a blog this hard for everyone? I wanted it to be something catchy and easy to remember. This was way harder than I thought it'd be. But I was determined. So, off I went.

Option #1:
"Mama loves the coupons"
Because let's face it, I do! I thought this would be a little bit personal and a lot about coupons.
THAT WAS A BUST!

Option #2:
"The Funkee Bunch"
Since this is my first post on this blog I haven't had a chance to tell you much about myself. My husband's name is Mark, hence the nod to Mark Wahlberg. Growing up I had a crazy, stupid love (and still do) for NKOTB and all things Wahlberg. This one would be more personal, fun.
THAT WAS A BUST!

Option #3:
"motherMAEi"
I wanted something personal and fun, (like option #2) but something totally different...something Tori Spelling worthy. You know...sTORI telling, ediTORIal, invenTORI...you get the picture. I've deemed 2013 as MY YEAR, so I thought documenting my life's journey through 2013 in the form of a blog would be the best way to go. That's how motherMAEi was created. Mae is a nickname for my biggest love, my 2 year old daughter Macie Jane.

Now that I have officially (with this post) entered the blog world, please be patient with me! I have no clue what I'm doing!


Here's a picture of Mae and I as I was trying to blog.




5 comments: